Script Talk: The Cherry Farm

Testing out a new segment today. Introducing Script Talk! This is a section where I will either be talking about scripts that I wrote for the hell of it. Also, if I somehow manage to get my hands on any actual porno scripts, I would probably talk about them here as well. That would actually be kind of fun. Wish I still had my old scripts!

After writing about my sordid, but short lived porn past writing adult films I thought I would give writing a porn script a go. I haven't done it in almost twenty years, so I thought I might be a little rusty. It took a bit to dust the cobwebs off, but once I got into the flow of it, I really found it fun. Obviously, what I wrote will never get produced, but I thought I would post it here for fun.

The script is The Cherry Farm, and follows one night in a popular brothel on the edge of an unnamed small town. Jack has decided that his brother Davey has waited long enough to lose his virginity so he takes him down to the Cherry Farm, where all kinds of fun are waiting. 

The script is a straight feature, and was really inspired by Sorority Pink. I liked the fun, light nature of that feature and tried my best to carry that over with this one. There is an added bi-sexual element which wouldn't probably show up in most features aimed at straight audiences (although not unheard of), but because this is really just for fun on here, I thought I would include it. It fit the story. 

I actually almost made up this whole story behind the script. Like, full on role play. List a fake studio for it, create a fake contract star as the lead, give it a release date. I opted against it because I didn't want to confuse people, and also, I thought it was a little embarrassing. 

Now, this is just a first draft, so it might still be a little rough around the edges, but I really do enjoy the general shape of it. Hope you have fun reading it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Talk: Agent Aika (1997)

Movie Talk: Slay Away Camp (2025)

Movie Talk: Lovers Lane (Wicked Pictures, 2005)